The design of this t-shirt is inspired by the Poudre River, which is located east of the Continental Divide in the northern Front Range of Colorado and is a popular summer destination for fly fishing, Whitewater rafting, tubing, and kayaking.
This top-notch T-shirt from Horsetooth’d have you looking fresh all year long. Boost your collection of T-shirts with this high-end tee. This t-shirt in different colors can be paired with fitted jeans for a clean look or lounge shorts for casual weekend wear.
- Solid colors are 100% combed and ring-spun cotton
- Ash color is 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
- Heather colors are 52% combed and ring-spun cotton, 48% polyester
- Athletic and Black Heather are 90% combed and ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester
- Heather Prism colors are 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
- Fabric weight: 4.2 oz/yd² (142 g/m²)
- Pre-shrunk fabric
- 30 singles
- Side-seamed construction
- Tear-away label
- Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
- Machine wash cold, inside-out, gentle cycle with mild detergent and similar colors. Use non-chlorine bleach, only when necessary. No fabric softeners.
- Tumble dry low, or hang-dry for longest life.
- Cool iron inside-out if necessary. Do not iron decoration.
- Do not dry clean
Some products are made to order. Depending on what you order you may receive multiple packages. Shipping is currently free!
Refund Policy - Many of our products are made to order. This means we're not able to take returns. Please ensure correct size.
If the product is not as described, contact us and we'll be happy to offer a replacement at no cost to you. You will need to send pictures to verify the error.